Ensuring your website is live and accessible for customers is every business’s priority. Find peace of mind with 3essentials High Availability Hosting and never worry about unexpected downtime.
What is High Availability Hosting?
High Availability hosting utilizes multiple servers in different locations to support your website and data. These servers are configured the same and host the same data. By having more than one server running, it eliminates the chances of an outage occurring on your website if an issue arises with a single server and allows your website to remain up and running for visitors. Another common name for redundant hosting is highly available (HA) web hosting.
Benefits of High Availability Hosting
- Increased Site Stability - If there is a problem with one server, your site will still be accessible from another.
- Build a Positive Reputation - Build trust with your customers with a reliable website that’s never down.
- Boost Sales - Make sure your sales never suffer from downtime as a result of mistakes made on behalf of a hosting company.
- Maintenance - Perform routine maintenance and upgrade anytime without disrupting your website.
- Additional Backups Available - off-site and off-server backup options available
- Expert Support - Contact our team 24/7 assistance.
- Geo Redundant - Geo Redundancy provides a physical separation between hardware and data centers providing protection for physical disasters such as earthquakes, alien invasions, and/or end of world situations (Russia)
Is High Availability Hosting Right for You?
Adding redundancy to your hosting environment can be a great investment for your business. While every reputable web hosting service can efficiently support your website and keep it up and running most of the time, they can never offer a 100% guarantee your site won’t go down. If you’re hosting a large SaaS or Ecommerce website, it would likely be worth it to invest in redundant hosting to ensure your customers always have access to your website.