1. Collection and Use of Personal Information. 3Essentials, Inc. may collect Personal Information when you use the 3essentials.com web site. 3Essentials, Inc. uses your Personal Information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, and to update you on services and benefits. The types of Personal Information you provide to 3Essentials, Inc. on it web pages may include, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card information, and other information. 3Essentials, Inc. is permitted to use your e-mail address, however obtained, to communicate with you and to update you on services and benefits. By submitting an e-mail address to 3Essentials, Inc. or posting information on the 3essentials.com web site, you hereby agree that 3Essentials, Inc. may contact you. 3Essentials, Inc. may use this Personal Information to customize the content that you might see on the 3essentials.com web site. 3Essentials, Inc. may also collect data about usage and service operation that is not associated with specific personal identity. In particular, 3Essentials, Inc. may log your IP address when you use the 3essentials.com web site or collect other information via cookies to evaluate how visitors use the 3essentials.com web site.
2. User Choice. 3Essentials, Inc. does not use your Personal Information for advertisements by a third-party. 3Essentials, Inc. may use your e-mail address consistent with the above provisions. You are permitted and able to opt-out of communications from 3Essentials, Inc. to you, but you must do so in writing. 3Essentials, Inc. is not responsible for communications from entities that 3Essentials, Inc. does not own or control.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. 3Essentials, Inc. will not sell, rent, lease, or transfer your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of 3Essentials, Inc.; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of 3Essentials, Inc. employees and third parties on 3Essentials, Inc. property. 3Essentials, Inc. will share your Personal Information with other entities consistent with the above provisions or only upon written request from you that 3Essentials, Inc. share such information.
4. User Account Access. Should 3Essentials, Inc. assign you a username and password for access to any of 3Essentials, Inc.’s services, you have the ability to edit your Personal Information at any time, and may, at your convenience and in writing, request that 3Essentials, Inc. delete your account. Under no condition will 3Essentials, Inc. share your user account information with another individual, business, or governmental entity, unless ordered to do so by a court of law pursuant to legal process.
5. Protection of Personal Information. All user account pages, such as web pages that display personal information, such as credit card data, names, and addresses, are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share unnecessary Personal Information, including any username and password, with any other person. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. 3Essentials, Inc. uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, but you provide all such information at your own risk.
6. Data Integrity. 3Essentials, Inc. works to ensure your Personal Information, which is used for billing purposes only, is accurate, complete, current, and relevant. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring the same
2300 Gateway Center Blvd
Morrisville, NC 27560